The color blue symbolizes responsibility and trust. It also signifies honesty, loyalty and tactfulness. The color is rarely seen in nature but is one of the most favorite of a considerable percentage of people. If your personality color is blue, you are unique, even-tempered and sensitive. You are one of those cool people on this planet that cares for the well-being of the others around you. If you want to know more about blue color psychology, you are on the right page. This writeup talks about the facts relating to the blue color personality.
You can notice that the beautiful sky above and the deep oceans are all blue in color. Blue is also largely used by big brands to design their products, ads and apps. Be it home interiors, commercial office spaces, or a small retail outlet, the color is dominantly used since it is charming and offers a great appeal. There is hardly any place where this beautiful hue is not used.
What It Means If You Like the Color Blue: General Facts
· You are reliable, conservative and trustworthy. You are wary about any relationship at the beginning but once you are sure about the person you are dealing with, you trust him/her deeply. Similarly, you expect the other person to trust you. You are sincere, genuine and take responsibility for your actions.
· You do not act impulsively. You take time to understand things deeply and process any information. This is blue color psychology. Further, you like to work at your own pace and make decisions based on your understanding of facts.
· You want your everyday life to go smooth and unruffled. Peace and harmony are your core requirements and you do not tolerate anyone poking their nose into your work. Yoga and meditation will help you rediscover yourself.
· You care for your near and dear ones. While you socialize and smile at everyone, you would like to share your feelings with a very close and reliable group of friends.
· You are confident, self-controlled and can be rigid at times when you feel what you are doing is right. It is difficult to convince you when you get stubborn. You like to do things your own way and least bother about what the others think of you.
· You want everything to be in order. Cleanliness and hygiene are your top priority and you go that extra mile to ensure they are maintained both at your home and workspace.
· You are a faithful partner, ensure to make your marriage work and take care to avoid conflicts. However, if there arises a problem in your relationship, you will take the initiative to fix things. You are great at communicating and highly empathetic towards your close associates.
· You are sentimental, care about others feelings and easily get emotional.
· You are friendly, always eager to learn more and religious. You are highly devoted to your family and God.
· You are smart and very careful but this blue color psychology can sometimes make you too cautious and worry about petty things.
· Blue color is associated with independence. So, you have the traits of a leader that help you in leading a team or organization. You are calm, very professional, intuitive and live a balanced life.
· Dark blue is associated with trust, confidence and reliability while medium/light blue is linked to calmness and faith.
Positive Traits of a Blue Personality
Blue color psychology is linked to peace, security and safety. It is relaxing and creates an atmosphere of calmness. This is the reason the color blue is largely used in office spaces. If you are a blue color personality, you tend to be at peace unless your emotions takeover. Blue color is also believed to positively impact the mind, so you easily deal with stress and rarely feel the pressure.
You are intelligent and highly knowledgeable. In addition, you are always on your toes to learn more on the subject that interests you. Blue color is also related to high concentration levels and clear thinking.
If you admire blue color and choose it for every other thing you use, it means, you are confident. You are sure about what you do but this doesn’t mean you are aggressive. Furthermore, you are impressive but do not like to garner attention, you like to do things in the background.
As a blue color personality, you are persistent. In simple terms, you are determined to the core and never stop until you have reached the finish line. You like challenges and take failures in a positive stride. You are a good planner, perfectionist and quickly take things under your control.
Blue color psychology allows you to take life as it comes. You accept things and people as they are and understand life with a realistic sense.
A Reliable Counsellor
You make a great counsellor and helper. It is you who first intervenes when something goes wrong in your friend circles. You have answers to all the questions and your close ones can readily depend on you.
With a blue color personality, you come with numerous positive traits but there are a few negative ones too. Let’s explore them for you to work on.
Negative Traits of a Blue Personality
You stick to your methods and are a tough guy when it comes to changing you. This is not a bad trait but sometimes, people close to you might feel irritated by this character of yours.
As mentioned earlier, you are very emotional. This is a weakness that the others might take advantage of. We suggest you to stay alert.
Blue color prevents chaos, soothes and relaxes you. It supports your intuition and perspective while opening up communication, and providing an inner feeling of peace.
The popular color is said to be present wherever there is calmness. In addition, the color also provides direction. The blue color comes with many positive attributes but it is also fragile and cowardly. These varying traits make it such a balanced and adorable shade!